Hi, just wondering if while taking 40 mg of paxil and having 2 energy drinks every night while working the grave yard shift, what kind of side effects are there and what can happen? I am asking for my boyfriend. He dosen't think that there is anything wrong with it, but I do. Tks.

I know that my doctor recommended drinking as little caffeine as possible with Paxil. I don't know if that helps.

Try taking Paxil before bedtime...you won't be as tired while you are working.

WELL iTAKE PAXiL AND iALSO DRiNK LOTS OF ENERGY DRiNKS iT DOESNt HURT A THiNG

I drink lots of coffee too and it doesn't hurt....just suggesting that if you take Paxil before bed you get a better nights sleep and YOU ARE NOT SO TIRED DURING THE DAY.

Yeah I know it has been a while since this post.. but to comment--you showed take it around 8-9ish. Taking it right before bed does not give you enough time to sleep the sedative off...secondly, drinking an energy drink or caffeine really helps to start yo urban day in the morning as pail keeps you dreary and tired throughout the day. It really helps me start my day.

I'm taking Paxil for PTSD. It gives me the gitters. Consuming caffeine exacerbates said jitters and my ADD "ticks" (e.g. bouncing leg, biting the inside of my mouth, playing with my fingernails).