My mother is 48 years old. She has rheumatoid arthritis. She had it for the long time. I mean the symptoms were present for a few years. But they were not so serious just minor difficulties. But lately the pain in the knees became severe. Now she is diagnosed with anemia. Doctors explained me that it is complication caused by rheumatoid arthritis. Can you tell me is there any other complications from rheumatoid arthritis?

Rheumatoid arthritis is disease which can cause many complications. My sister had it. She had deformity of joints due to this disease. Then I have been searching for other kind if complications like you now and one of my friends, who is doctor, told me everything about it. Some of other possible complications are chronic joint pain, lung lining inflammation, eye disease, salivary gland inflammation, small blood vessel inflammation etc.