Hello! I am in the 8 weeks pregnant and my moodiness is so annoying. Yes, I know these are the hormonal changes but my feelings are so messed up. Sometimes I am overwhelmed with joy, can’t weight for the baby to arrive but sometimes I have these panic attacks and I usually end up fighting with my husband. Fatigue is killing me and the constant need to urinate. Is there anything I can do to ease this moodiness and irritation when it happens? Thx

These feeling are completely normal. I also had them with both of my pregnancies. One of the reasons I become moody is because I often asked myself about the rising of the children the right way and stuff like that and I was assured that everything would be just fine. And it did. What you can do is realize the feeling is normal. Try to connect with your partner, talk to him, try not to fight. Do things you enjoy and get around people you feel like talking to. That really helps. Good luck!