I would like to know something – are mood swings related to ADD? I ask this because I have noticed something unusual in my behavior. Every time when there is a project at work that has to be done on short notice, I finish all that with high efficacy and without mistakes. But, after that a period of complete tiredness and exhaustion emerges. So, anyone?

Perhaps you are just letting your body and mind to relax and take a necessary break. These work situations you have described seem to make a stressful atmosphere that could get you tired, both mentally and physically. As long as these mood swings do not affect your family and private life, I think that you will be just fine. If still concerned, please, ask doctor for help.

Hello there,

I believe that you shouldn’t be worried about this. In this new modern age we all are under great amount of stress and everything we do is tending to be done faster and more efficient. Also our bosses are expecting miracles from us and sometimes we are capable of delivering a miracle to them in very short period of time.

While we are under stress our body is able to function well but once this pressure is gone we are getting relaxed and our body needs to reinforce the lost energy.

So try to do something nice for yourself after you finish with big projects such as spa day or shopping. This will help your mind and your mind will help your body.