Hi, guys. A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with Morbus Hodgkin. For those who do not know it is lymphoma – a sort of tumor that affects lymphatic tissue. I think that all he got is vincristine and I was wondering if only one chemotherapeutic drug will be enough. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi to you too. My neighbor has been diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma. As far as I know, this disease is not as dangerous as it used to be. Most of the patients enter in the remission after initial treatment. If this disease affects a limited number of lymph nodes, then radiotherapy is performed. If the tumor has spread, then it is combined with chemotherapy. However, I am not familiar with the treatment with vincristine alone. Vincristine is more used for non-Hodgkin lymphoma. You should consult an expert, maybe I am wrong. Good luck!