HI everybody. I’m 34 and have recently been diagnosed with non hogkins disease. My doc already prescriped few treatments, but I would really like to know all options that I have. So, if anybody knows treatment options for my condition, please respond.

Hodgkin's disease is one type of lymphoma (general term for cancers that develop in the lymphatic system), while all other lymphomas are grouped together and called non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. In non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, cells in the lymphatic system become abnormal. Because lymphatic tissue is present in many parts of the body, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma can start almost anywhere in the body. First thing to help yourself is eating well. Good nutrition often helps people feel better and have more energy. Treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma depends on many things but is usually treated with chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or a combination of these two. In some cases, biological therapies, or surgery may be options – but, only in some specific cases. Hope this helps.