Hi. I have one question and I was hopping that someone could give answer of any kind.
My good friend changed a bit lately and when I asked him what the cause is, he told me that his mother is diagnosed with some disease called.
He, and especially me, don’t now anything about this disease but he heard that doctor told his father that this is very serious condition.
Of course, his mother do not wont to share any details with him and I understand how is feeling right now.
So, I decided to help my friend and find out some extra information about this disease and possible cure for it.
Please help!

I understand your concern and I really want to help you so I have been reading something about it and listen what I find out.
Burkitt’s lymphoma is one type of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Lymphomas are cancers of lymphoid tissue.
The lymphatic system is part of the body's immune system and helps us fight infection.
It is a complex system made up of lymph organs, such as the bone marrow, the thymus, the spleen, and the lymph nodes (or lymph glands).
Burkitt’s lymphoma affects B-cells of normal human immune system.
It is believed that the trigger for disease is one virus called Epstein-Barr virus. The Epstein-Barr virus is able to survive and transforms the normal B-lymphocytes into cancerous cells.
Burkitt's lymphoma is a high-grade lymphoma and needs prompt treatment.
Basic thing you should know that it can be totally cured and chemotherapy combined with steroids is the main treatment for this type of lymphoma.