What are exactly symptoms of carcinoma-lymphoma? What are the differences of Hodgkin and non Hodgkin lymphoma? Please tell me more, if you have information. I heard that some types of lymphoma may be healed. Thanks.

Symptoms are painless swelling of the lymph nodes in the neck or under arms, tiredness, weight loss, itchy skin and night sweating. Fever also may occur. And symptoms that persist longer than 2 weeks are warning. Biopsy of lymph nodes is done for diagnose. Non Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms include pain in chest, bones and abdomen too. Treatment includes radiation, chemotherapy, and biological therapy. Prognosis depends on the size, the type of tumor, number of lymph nodes that cancer has spread and the patient’s general health.

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking lymphoma is a type of cancer. I didn’t heard about condition called carcinoma-lymphoma. The Hodgkin’s lymphoma and non Hodgkin’s lymphoma is only different under the microscope. Because these two type of diseases have the same appearance and same symptoms. Do you have any symptoms of Hodgkin’s lymphoma? Have you tested your self for this condition? It is important to do test if you have any of the symptoms of this condition because this needs to be treated as soon as possible. The condition is treatable but the sooner the treatment starts the chances are better to get rid of this disease.

All the best to you,
Karen