I have heard that benzac can be very effective in treatment of acne in young people. My daughter has that problem and it affects her self reliance and attitude, and not just the skin. She carefully picks up what to eat and she lost on weight a bit in last few months, but it changed nothing in her acne problem. She puts make up to mask pimples, but that is not the right solution. What do you think, would benzac be from help?

Benzac is used to treat acne; it is available in forms of cream, gel, cleansing bar, stick, mask etc. Some of the preparations based on benzoic acid are available only with doctor’s prescription. Benzac may cause skin irritation and makes acne looks even worse, before heal them. But it is widely used with success in treatment of acne and with success. Benzac may increase sensitivity to the sun, so she should keep out of it or use high sun screen.