Hi, I am curious to know if anybody has tried Niacinamide Gel and how did it show? Any experince would be precious, since I suffer from acne and have already tried everything available.

Hi, I am using niacinamide gel for some time and find it very good. Commercial name for niacinamide gel is Metazene. I've ordered and used Metazene and it was good for me. It's in a base of aloe vera gel, allowing being absorbed into the skin quickly.
There is also 4% niacinamide cream for topical treatment for acne. The study showed that applying 4% niacinamide gel twice a day substantially reduces acne. It takes time for acne to clear, sometimes a few months. So, you have to be persistent. There is no overnight cure and advertisements can sound beautifully, but these are just advertisements. Even when you have cleared off the face, you should treat your skin to prevent their comeback.

Hi, a university study which was performed at the New York University college of medicine found that 4% niacinamide was effective in 8 out of every 10 people at clearing their acne. The study compared it to the leading prescription topical for acne, Clindamycin, and found the niacinamide to be just as effective. I use a brand of niacinamide cream called Acnessential, and have found it to be very effective at clearing acne, and it also fades old acne scars.

Hi again, Forgot to say you can get Acnessential online. Just do a Google for it.

**edited by moderator**

I've been using Niacinamide for a few years now... a doctor gave me a Rx years ago but then it became unavailable. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed sells it. 60gm jar of gel for $17.50 or 10gm jar for $10. Order as many as you want and the shipping is only $11 for the total order. I'm so greatful they exist and are willing to make it and ship it! This stuff is truly a miracle. I break out maybe 2 times a year now...when I eat potatoe chips ;). I put it on just before I go to bed, after I wash with Aveeno Clear Complexion foaming face wash. Good luck & enjoy being acne free!!

PS- This gel also helps with rosacia and makes your face color uniform and healthy appearing! Get it. You wont be sorry!!!!!