ok well im 6 weeks preg. today but starting like 3 days ago i just havent been able to get out of bed in the morning as the day goes by i still feel sick but not as bad. i feel very nausious n light headed. today it doesnt seem to be as bad as the other days though. can morning sickness not be as bad on some days as others? and also if anyone knows anyways that may help me be able to get up easier?

Eating little and often seemed to help me. I also kept some biscuits in the cupboard beside the bed and used to have a couple before I got up. Try to drink plenty of fluids too.

It should pass come 12 weeks, although for a few unlucky women it can last right through.

Iam 6 weeks as well and this sickness just doesn"t stop. is there anything out there that can atleast get me to work. I can't even move in the morning or i will throw up.. ???? %-) %-) %-)

I had morning sickness with my first two for the entire pregnancy.

This pregnancy the morning sickness stopped right around 12 weeks!!! Yippy And I was able to control it around 7 weeks by doing the following...

1. Find a drink that you can handle and drink a lot all day long.
2. Eat very small meals - one to two onces at a time if you can every hour or so.
3. Most important!!! Eat a half hour before you go to bed. If you go to bed early, set and alarm and Eat again around 12:00 or 1:00am. Then wake up an hour early, eat some crackers and go back to sleep for an hour.

I know this is a lot to do. Most women get morning sickness because they are hungry and haven't had food for a long time. The stomach acid builds up and in the morning causes them to get sick. By eating during the night, you won't end up with an empty stomach full of only stomach acid.

When i was pregnant i tended to eat dry food like biscuits, crackers, bread etc.. Dont drink milk!! that is one of the worst things for sickness during pregnancy, Sip water throughout the day and eat plain biscuits, nibble them slowly rather than eating them fast!!!