For about 2 weeks now i have been feeling movement in my right side, just under my ribs, it sometimes feels like it moves over to my left side and down below my belly button. It feels like a baby moving. I feel Bloated and swollen on this side also. I have recently started to feel stabbing sensations as well. It seems to be fine in the morning but as soon as i eat it flairs up again. my kidneys are beginning to hurt and i have notice my bowel movements aren't as regular as they should be. I've been to my doctor but she just keeps sending me for tests and not telling me what it could be? can you offer some suggestions?! Oh and i am not pregnant...

Anything suggestions will help.

Thanks! :-D

Hi there, I think that your doctor should talk to you about what you're getting tests for so I think that immediately, you need to ask what they're for, even if the doctor admits to you that she's unsure. Can you do that first and let me know how that goes? Thanks!