Please help me.
For few weeks now I have pain in my upper middle stomach while I’m 30 weeks pregnant.
I went to my doctor and he sent me to the hospital they did check my gallbladder, pancreas, kidneys no problems. Also they did some blood work and urine tests no problem, but the pain did not go away.
The pain is light but also severe. While I’m touching my top portion of the stomach I have pain. I’m home now and everyday I have this pain. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make sure my baby is fine. Please help me.

With you being 30 weeks, it is not likely but not impossible for you to have an ovarian cyst. Have they checked that?

Is the pain you are experiencing where the baby is, being where the top of the uterus is or higher?

I can't say I've ever heard of this, when they did the other tests did they check on the baby? Are you feeling the movement?

Hello, well the baby is moving but the pain is on the top of the stomach, right below my right breast.

I am having the same thing at 28 weeks! I thought it was the baby, but at the last visit, my dr. said that is my gallbladder area. I am also concerned, thus I found your post. It does range from moderate to severe, but it lasts a long time. I wasn't too concerned until I realized it couldn't be the baby. Please let me know if you find anything out.

I had the same thing and still do I am now 36 weeks. Dr. said it is just the way the baby lays sometimes. Im not totally convinced but if I put a heating pad on my back or a warm one on that area it really helps. Good luck I feel your pain.

I had a similar issue this week. I'm not sure if it is the same for you ladies, but for me it was a strained muscle that had to be rested. It took about 4-5 days but I felt a lot better then.

I am 31 weeks pregnant and have had these pains too now for a couple weeks. I am going for an abdominal ultrasound on Wednesday but my OB also told me that it could be inflammed ribs because our ribs get quite loose when we are pregnant and everything is cramped in there and it will go away when baby is born....my thought is .... OH MY that is still 10 weeks to go.

could be appendicitis...

I'm 32 week and having te same issues so my midwife is having me tested for something called icp of pregnancy.

I am 36+ And Have Exact Same Thing, It Has Been Going On For About 8-9 Weeks, Only On My Right Side Just Under My Breast It Has Started To Swell Up, The Pain Is Unbearable, I Had Blood Tests To Check For Liver Infection Incase The Anti D Injection Didnt Agree With Me, I Am Rh Neg So Have To get An Injection Twice Throu My Pregnancy I Am Expecting My 3rd, I HAve Had Enough Of The Pain And Have Been Having These Thoughts Of tryin To Induce My Own Labour I Have To See My Midwife 2moro And Daycare On Monday So Hopefully I Get Somewhere x

Hello ladies. I just wanted to put my own experiences on here. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant with #2. I also have this pain. When I was pregnant with my first 7 years ago, I had it also. I kept complaining to my doctors (ob and gp) but felt like no one was listening. The pain got so bad sometimes. Ot became worse when I was standing or walking around. Felt similar to a hot poker stabbing me under my right breast just at the ribs. Finally, after enough complaining, my ob sent me for testing. I had ultrasounds and blood tests to rule out everything and check all my organs. Nothing showed up abnormal. I never got any answers and had to deal with it. Now that I have it again with this pregnancy I have been researching it on my own and I guess its more common than what it was 7 years ago. I say to of course get checked out just to rule out serious problems, but from what I have read, it is just the uterus stretching or like the other post said, rib inflamation. I don't have a solution, but wanted to let you know that you are not the only one experiencing this. I also found that laying on my right side stretching my right arm up (to stretch the pain out) helps me. And the pain will go away once the baby arrives. Good luck and just rest!

Omg. I'm having the same pain but I'm only 12 and a half weeks. U ladies are far along then me, calling doc tomorrow. Firt time mom

I have this pain too and im in my 22nd week....,.no way im gonna make it to 40 weeks! Any idea what I should do?

I am having pain in my right side mid section. on and off. IDK what it could be i am 11 weeks pregnate and 3 days. its when i stand. and move around and then when i eat before i go to be i throw up. why???

I have the worst pain ever
It feels like a constant pulling/burning feeling in the middle of my belly
also my ribs feel like they r caving in or being pushed out....hurts when i sit up or stand but only ten mins of relief on my back ugh and its finding a new position of short time relief,
Help me