Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I would like to find out more about MTF breast implants.
You see, in generally I'm very satisfied with the way I look. I'm not overweight and you could say I have a pretty nice face, but I not so satisfied with the size of my breasts!
Fort a long time I was reading a thousand different articles about breast implants and gathering all kinds of data and I have came to the conclusion that now it’s the best time for it. I would really like if someone could tell me more about these mtf breast implants because I have heard that they are somehow different from all others. Please help me!

Hello. I totally support your decision to do something with your breast. If you think that much about this problem and if you think that this implants would help you somehow in your life- go for it.
Mtf implants are the new generation of silicone breast implants which are more safe and durable than older versions.
You probably know that the older implants were much more susceptible for breakage and body rejection. This isn’t case now. These new implants were approved by FDA.
The cost is almost the same but, you also must understand that cost vary greatly by region and by surgeon but it is in a range from $3,000 to over $10,000.