I had breast reconstruction following a mastectomy in 2001 - I have had abdominal complications from the original surgery and have seen over 15 plastic surgeons and have had 5 abdominal surgeries. I have been dx with an abdominal neuroma

I am writing to offer anyone out there with similar symptoms to go see Dr. A Lee Dellon - Towson, MD 410-560-3301 - anyone who has been diagnosed with this terrible complication understands what it is like - a totally life changing event which destroys your quality of life.

Just call his office and explain your situation - you can tell him you heard of him through this forum - He is the first surgeon who has been able to offer me hope and is a very caring and kind person- it will be worth your time - he practices in other areas as well as Maryland.

Please call him :-D

And how do you feel now?  Is the pain completely gone?  How long was te recovery process?

Thank you!

How many neuromas did you have? Are you pain free now? Looking forwrad hearing from you.

Thank you!

The breast reconstruction and for the augmentation and enhancement of the breast augmentation size shape and texture of a women breast and mostly there are three types saline implants, silicone implants, alternative composition implants the saline breast implant means it filled with saline solution when we compared to the results achieved with silicone gel breast implant the saline implant can yield good to excellent results of increased breast size smoother hemisphere contour and realistic texture yet it is like to cause cosmetic problems.

Did Dr. Dellon fix your problem? How do you feel now? I really hope to hear from you