Hi, I am 26 years old and I have bee thinking a lot about breast implants. I have been overweighed for the past couple of years (a lot of extra kilos!) and I managed to loose it all, but my breasts loosened a lot so I would like to get that fixed. Anyway, I heard that you can be allergic to silicone. Is that true?

Hmm, it is possible, but those are extremely rare cases. And honestly, I am not sure they use silicone for implants anymore, there is some new improved material for that procedure. And also, if you just want your breasts to be lifted up, I am not sure you even need implants. Surgery yes, but only for tightening the breast skin, nothing else.

I happened to be googling if I can get breast implants if I am allergic to silicone & came upon your post. To let you know YES you can be allergic to silicone, I am & it has been seen by Dr's. Why??, well no one really knows. As for the breast implants with saline instead of silicone...the saline implant has a silicone outter shell to it, so even if you do not have silicone in the implant you have it in contact with your body from the outter shell.
You may want to go with the breast lift instead as stated by sergio2018. I will have to be looking at that myself b/c it seems as to date there is no other option to help me out after having a child & breastfeeding for my saggy breasts.