I had breast augmentation recently and complication occurred. The scar tissue grows around the implant occurred, causing deformity and pain. I have to go on ultrasound for scar tissue they want to see whether the implant is leaking. But drops of silicone are too small to be detected. I don’t know how they are going to do that.

I know that an ultrasound treatment is done to all breast augmentation patients. This treatment helps minimize scar tissue formation following the insertion of the breast implants. I think it takes about 20 minutes. I know, from one of my friends, that till recently it was felt that massaging the breasts after breast augmentation could minimize the scar tissue formation.

Hello there wittler,

I sincerely hope that you have been resolved your problem by now. I am hoping of this because my sister had breast augmentation last two weeks ago and unfortunately the same thing has happened to her. you would think that there can’t be anything wrong when you are going undergo cosmetic surgery but as I can see plenty things can happen.

She needs to see her doctor next Monday because of the ultrasound treatment and now we are all worried in the family. So I wanted to ask you, if it is not too much trouble to you, to let me know how did your treatment went. What exactly did happen and did they resolve your problem? Thank you in advance.