I'm 28 years old and I'm going to implant breast implants. I'm just curious if if anyone here had breast surgery done by Dr. Mascardo. She owns surgery in New York City and Conneticut. I'm pretty afraid about this. Any posts will be appreciated.

Thanks

How much do they costs ??

I had implants silicone & saline with many problems then I must have removed because of rupture. i did get some info about the downside of implants at breastimplantsupport.com. it seems alot of women have problems. I wish i would never have had them. Just get all the unfo you can & make an informed decision. blessings

Zena,

Living in LA I have heard nightmare after nightmare about implants. SO many thing could go wrong. I think implants are only for woman that are deformed and must do something. Why do you want breast surgery? Are you willing to gamble with your breast looks with no turning back?

Hi There,

I just wanted to post that I had surgery with Dr. Mascardo - and I am very satisfied with both the results and level of dedication that she has when I have an appointment. She takes the time to answer my questions and I am very satisfied with my results.

I think it boils down to being comfortable with your doctor and choosing someone you can trust. I would definitely recommend her.

I just wanted to share my positive experience.

Thanks! :-)