I am thinking to do breast implants. I haven’t decided which one yet. I’m wondering what is better... silicone, gel…there so many right now, it is little confusing. I even saw implants which look like “gummy bears”. That would be interested! Don’t you think?

This is the first time I heard about breast implants cut like gummy bears. I think it is cool. Imagine situation where you are telling the guy in what form are your implants and then he ask you to touch and check if you are telling the truth… and then you know the rest. Ha-ha…this could be very funny!

i wanted to know which implant is better gummybears ,or silcone& which one looks the best, also are they in boston mass. yet.

Ok, obviously you are not very bright. There are no breast implants that are cut or shaped like gummy bears. Who would have that implanted in their chest? that makes no sense...

What you are talking about are 'gummy bear' implants, also known as cohesive silicone gel implants. They have been around in Europe for about 12 years, and seem to be a lot more safe than the traditional saline and silicone implants currently available in the US. You can get these implants through a medical study, but there are only 22 surgeons in the United States that are allowed to implant them.

My advice to you is do to your research, on your own. Don't post a question and expect someone to gather the answers for you... getting any type of cosmetic surgery is a huge decision. Good luck.

First of all I want to thank you for your posting very informative and positive for every one going under brest surgery due to rescostruction or just aumentection is wondeful thank you i knew about thisa new implants I didn't know they were so use full I told was something just new every where i saw this in some discovery channel , I didn't know what was the name ,but thanks to you I know now very positive information and yes these breast implants are the safes one out there because is a heavy jeallyiven if u cut them in half they wont spread all over in seconds or so fast as regular ones so im going for this ones the best out there just wondering how much money diference are they? any good doctor to trust? if you know a good one send me a message thanks for the info big times!!!!!