Hi. I simply must find out more about this strange disease because my grandmother is driving me crazy.
At least, these last years she was calling us home every day on the phone telling us that almost every muscle in her body is killing her. Supposedly, the pain is so strong that she can't sleep at night. In the beginning we were worried about her, but after few doctors could tell that there is something wrong with her muscle, we started to think that she is probably exaggerating. Yesterday, she came home with a brand new diagnosis- reflex sympathetic dystrophy! Can someone tell me does this disease exist at all?

I must tell you that these last couple of years, even though you neglect your grandmother, she was completely right.
There is one disease called reflex sympathetic dystrophy and it match to her symptoms.
I have read about it few weeks ago and I will tell you more about it.
It is one chronic pain condition often affects one of the arms, legs, hands, or feet.
To be honest with you- no one really knows what could be the cause. Because of all this- there is no cure for reflex sympathetic dystrophy and every treatment is nothing more then relieving painful symptoms.