hi people. I am a guy 23 yrs. old ... I am homosexual and I have been engaging in anal sex since I was 15 ... I have been rapped twice too ... I have had 8 boy friends ... I have had more then my fair share of getting screwed in the ass ... I have always been worried that one day my ass hole wont close back and my bowels will just move out ... well it has happened now .. my current boyfriend is well endowed and I had sex with him few days ago ... and I thought that my ass will get back in its shape after a few hours ... but it didn't ... this morning while I was trying to fix my modem I was squatting and suddenly a little bit of my sh*t came out ... I freaked out I went into the loo and got myself cleaned ... I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE ANAL SEX AGAIN ... but people I am worried what if my ass hole doesn't ever get back in its natural state ... I looked my ass in the mirror and its still open ... I am very worried ... this can be very embarrassing... I cannot even seek medical advice and cannot tell any friend they will all make fun of me ...

so please some one help me in my crisis .. my bf is no help in this ... although I have told him that no more f*****g me ...

I will be waiting patiently for a kind advice 

Hey there i m sorry to hear of your situation.... have you tried any anal exercises like tightning and relaking your anal sphinctor? Your anus should return to normal size. It may take a couple days but unless. You tore something there should be no reason for your anis not to. Tighten back up

first of all Biomajor10 thank you for reading and then replying to my post ... no I haven't tried any anal exercise... because I don't know any ... but I am doing that tightnig thing right now ... I hope it helps

Why can't you seek medical advice?

Your welcome.... I know you said ur bf is well endowed but unless he's the size of a lg cucumber or horse I. Seriously doubt you tore anything.... did you guys use plenty of lube... did he go slow or was it forced and rough?

u should give massage with sarson oil it will slowly make ur hole in perfect shape dear..

my ass hole is opend how can i get it as it was

Look mofa lay off your ass and take some in mouth like you always do

deer take a alcohal and take a piece of cotton and then u put the cotton in alcohal and enter in ur ass then after few hoirs it will be closed ur ass hole