When my wife and I have anal sex, it it okay for me to cum in her ass? We both really like this, we just don't know if it's safe.

Heya thar,

It's perfectly safe to cum in her ass after anal sex, if you look up the chemical makeup of sperm and semen, it's all safe. If it's safe to swallow the stuff, then I'm sure it won't hurt down there.

You two have fun and stay safe.

Drew.

Assuming you and your wife are in a monogomous relationship and free of any sexually transmitted diseases, it's perfectly safe to cum in her ass.

My wife and I agree. We love the feeling of me cumming in her ass. My wife and I enjoy anal sex so much, we no longer have vaginal sex. I've been cumming in her ass almost every day for 14 years and we've never had a problem.

So, feel free to unload in her backside.

dude its very safe, as long as your not in doing someone else back door that may have an STD. but as long as its just you two only..have at it... have fun :O

hey.

my husband and i used to have ALOT of anal sex and enjoys it more then i do , so i've never objected him from anal sex but for some reason from the past one year it hurts whenhe tries to insert his penis , and it just seeemmmmsss tooooo tight like one time i beared the pain and let him do it but after his penis was hurting to he said it was tooo tight.. so i was wondering what i could do to relax or do somethign that wont be soo painfull ... it kills seriousllly i end up screaming lieki've been stabed.. any suggestion

I think that it's possible that you could have a fissure or something like that, so you should maybe hit up the protcologist and find out where you stand. Have you thought of doing that first? I would recommend it.

So I was never the one to jump on bored about anal sex EVER! but me and my boyfriend of a year decided to try it. none of us have ever tried anal before so we were a little bit nervous. After the first time he put his penis in I wanted to cry it hurt so bad. Well a plus with us as a couple is we both love having sex toys, so i decided to play with my toy so I could relax while he put it in and we've been using a toy ever since. I would definatly recommend having a little pocket p***y around in order for anal to feel good for both of you! (Plus after you get a little bit wet and play with your toy its going to feel incredible for the both of you.
Good luck and have fun :-D

anonymous wrote:

Christ. The way you people rape English grammar is deplorable. It is sad that you fail at your own native language. I am thankful you are all getting loads in the ass because it keeps you from reproducing.

Perhaps the posters native language is not English? This is the WORLD WIDE web you know!

That was pretty funny about raping grammar but who cares that's not what everything is about. I would use a bullet or any toy you have works wonders it makes it so much more intense. Good luck

You are in a forum reading about cumming in a woman's ass.. This is not the place for formalities. Pick up your community college degree and paste it elsewhere.

I went to Community College....does that mean I have to take a load in my ass?

Replace keeps with prevents, keep is a "holding" term. btw, you seem quite anal, good forum to be anal on.

i agree dude maybe he/she is an id**t LOL :-)

U know that this is and international web page right ? At the moment I am writting from greece and i don't speak or write english 100%  right ... for god i don't write 40% right but if u know what the other one wants to tell u it ok ... so i am going to ask u 1 big question ... HAVE U EVER SPEAKING england?

Good grief, you guys are funny. I was just wanted to get some takes on anal play and ended up with a degree. Thanx Google guys.;-)