I am addicted to anal sex, and would like to kick that addiction. It started when I was 13 and found my first porn magazine which was an anal sex magazine. It was my uncles who lived with us at the time and was hidden in the bathroom, so I frequently went off to the bathroom to look at the magazine, and since recently discovering masturbation I spent some time masturbating to this magazine. I eventually started to experiment with anal play on myself and found I enjoyed the stimulation. After growing older I lost the desire to do anything myself as far as anal play goes. It still felt good, but I just didn't want to do it anymore. All my attention turned to wanting to have anal sex with a girl. I finally was able to have anal sex one time with my girlfriend when I was 17, and it was a very enjoyable experience, and I really wanted to continue, but the next time we tried it caused her pain and that was the end of that. I know have a new girlfriend who I care for very much, and we have experimented with anal play, but she does not like it at all. I want to end my obsession over this because it is getting to the point where when we are having sex all I can think about is want to have anal sex, and I am no longer enjoying normal sexual stimulation. Even when masturbating I can only enjoy the masturbation while watching anal porn. I really want to stop this because I want to be able to enjoy making love with my girlfriend again, and also want to be able to masturbate without having the visual stimulation of anal sex.

Maybe you should talk to your girlfriend she might be able to help with that!!

The problem is that you had a vision of this as a child and it desensitized you a little. Now it is harder for you to get off because you have developed a fetish for it. There are three things that you can do.
1. watch so much anal porn that you actually become bored with it. (believe it or not this can work, it works sometimes with sex addiction)
2. obstain from sex as much as possible and masterbation, so that when your girlfriend wants sex you will be ready.
3. talk to your girlfriend and explain what you did here and ask if the two of you can work anal sex into the relationship.

anal sex can be enjoyable for women once they get past the begining of entering her. she can relax and the muscle will loosen once she is properly stimulated before hand. If that does not work than use aknumbing gel the opening and really good lube. One of the best numbing gels is a gel that will desensitize.
KamaSutra make a desensitizer for men that gently numbs but will work on women to.
If you want products you can go to***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

It is obvious you need personal help to change a behavior that is sexual and over powering you sex life. Since being in a similar situation with anal masturbation, I contacted Sex Addicts Anomyous (SAA). It is a whole new experience with not only my sex life but my life in general. Do a search on SAA.org to see what you must do to get into meetings. The driving force behind SAA is anonymnity. The other advice you received is good, but it is not the root of you issue. One last thing: never use an anesthesia type product for anal intercourse. Products like "Anal-eze" should be avoided. During anal sex pain is the primary message your brain recieves that we have gone to far. Going pass the pain can cause fissures in the anus and rectum which my require surgery. Good luck.

same is the problem with me...i'm very much addicted to anal sex...can't think of anything else...but with girls only not a man...i once even had sex with my gf in her ass...and that's only because i was addicted to it....but i really want to wave off this obsession of mine...as this would be problematic for me..coz not any girl likes anal sex....help me out please...and i also only watch anal porn to stimulate myself to masturbate...

Anal sex addiction isn't a problem. I'm only 19 and a chick yet I absolutely love anal sex. I even made my bf tired lol.

I am a 16 y.o female and I can't masturbate with out anal play. Is this a bad habit? Should I try to change or fix it?

You're right, & what's really sad is that u can't find an anal queen:-(

I am 28y guy and I have exactly the same problem. And I think the cause with me was wrong knowlege. the first time I knew about sex I thought it is anal normally. I was a kid that time and I was a shy kid refusing to talk about sex with any one and I kept the wrong information tell I was 13 then I knew that the intercourse occur in vagina not rectum. . that really affected me psychologically and my mind was refusing to dump the wrong information. and the other thing that potentiat the problem is that the first porn I ever watched happened to be an anal video after that I got addicted to watching anal sex porn. I never had anal sex with any girl desbite I want it so badly . I am married now but still very obssesed about anal sex. even now most of the time I can`t get erection with my wife tell I imagine that I am doing anal . The only thing that helps me is to quit watching porn and even rejecting any anal sex pictures that come to my mind and get closer to god.

Im 25 an I LOVE anal sex, always have and always will. Its not often that I have had a bf who was willing to do so. My fiance when I met him had secretly fantasized about anal but never had a gf who was willing until we met. He is not an addict and proud lol. There are girls out there who really love it and its nice to know there are guys that do too. I used to masterbate to anal porn, regular porn bored me and I fantasize about anal always. Ive accepted what I like, so should all of you. Don't let anyone tell you or make you feel bad about what you are wired literally to enjoy. Did I mention Im a health professional, I know that we are literally wired to like one thing over another and those who do not enjoy it are wired to like something else whether it be the vagina or oral sex. If you like anal BE PROUD your NOT the only one out there. <3

Why would we be punished for who we are if we had no say so in the first place? We didn't asked to like what we like, we just were created this way.

get poop penis once, and you will never want to do it again...

Wowzers Mrs. MD! I always had the idea that whoever enjoyed anal sex (girls and boys alike) had a problem really, because of the general opinion I recall. It's nice indeed to know there are different tastes/preferences and likes, as with so many other things. Guess many feel that those who don't follow the "general pattern" are somewhat weird or deviated, but coming from a lady, that IS reassuring :) . Now that I realize, since it's everybody else's body, why on earth should anybody be told WHAT to do /not to do ;) ???? Thanks a jillion.

I thought I had already replied to your post, but it seems it didn't appear after all, so i just wanted to thank you MD :) . You set my mind at ease finally, that's why I felt like thanking you.
H.

Don't worry. You could ask her to f**k you with an anal dildo instead f*****g her ass.