i wana know if what ages should a gurl be to have anal sex ! is 14 a problem or should she be older ??

age doesnt matter at all. but anal is not something that you can just jump into. you gotta practice for a week or so before u go big. and once u start u have to go very slow so ur muscles will stretch and not ripe. lots of lube too

It's not really a matter of age, but a matter of maturity. Are you READY to have anal sex? Are you READY to deal with the consequences of pregnancy if that happens? Like said above, if you do decide to do it, just go slow and use a lot of lubrication.

anal sex to me felt really good, i still dont know exactly what an orgasim feels like, but just as long as your partner goes slowly at first, it should be delightful, but just make sure he wears a condom, for his health 7 saftey &+ yours as well :]

There is no right age to have anal sex, there are different maturity levels that have to be taken into accountability though. Are you ready to have sex? Anal sex is still sex (thus the name). I have found that it is the easiest to begin with a condom on him in missionary position (idk why but it doesn't hurt in this position and does in doggy) and lots and lots of lube! Let me know if you need to talk or if you need any advice in this department, I am online a lot. XD If I don't hear from you, best of luck, my dear.

xo

is patrolium jelly safe for anal

Anonymous wrote:

is patrolium jelly safe for anal

NO! Because you should be using a condom with ANY kind of sex - and that required a water based lube!

i dont use lube and split my penis lol

i love anal especially when someone sticks there finger up my arse

i love it when i pull out and have sh*t on my penis

Any tips on how to do this first time?

Can you do anal with out a condom ?

5 is a good age to start

Yeah lol a girl cant get pregnant through the ass

you dont get pregnant with anal