So I'm in highschool and when I started my 3rd year, I decided that I wouldn't go to my moms house anymore to eat. I would just go home and wait until my dad came so we can order food. So I would eat like at 8 or 9. Usually burgers and fries, pizza, or Chinese, etc. Junk food basically. So I would go to sleep after 30 minutes or a hour after eating. So I wouldn't feel like taking a s*** until I'm at school. I would hold it the whole day until I get home because the bathrooms are always filled with people or its dirty. I would also hold in farts. So one week, I didn't take s*** in five days. FIVE DAYS. So I finally used the bathroom and I was hella constipated. So I was there for like 30 minutes just pushing, and when it came down, it was like a log. My head hurt like crazy after I dropped It I was tired as hell. I even showered for another 30 min because of that. The next morning, I woke up and showered again because I usually shower 2 times a day. In the shower my anus felt weird, like as if it was open. I was scared but it went away after a while. So on Monday, I go to school, and I sit down in Trigonometry and my anus.... It starts to sweat, LIKE CRAZY. After like 20 min, I start to hear friend nexts to me and hes like "it smells like ass my n***a" and we start laughing. So I go to my next class. And I sit next to my friend. Ass still sweaty and it got worse as I walked. I didn't smell anything. But when I sat next to my friend, she starts sniffling and covering her nose and mouth with both of her hands. I got scared, I started thinking, is it my sweaty ass? I didn't say anything to her. So, I started getting comments around the room. "Somebody smells like ass". I was like, is it me? Well yea it has to be me because its such a coincidence. So it was gym time, and we were sitting on the floor because the basketballs were pitched. My ass was getting extremely sweaty. So I went to the bathroom to wipe my ass. I don't see anything and my ass felt semi-dry. I smelled the toilet paper, and it didn't smell like anything. I was freaking out bro. So I went back to the gym and the bell rings in 3 min. Bell rings and we're leaving. Im behind this loud white chick that has somewhat attitude, and thinks out loud. She shouts, "somebody smells like sweaty ass". That's it, for sure, it was me. I went home and I told my mom. She said I don't stink, its just my imagination. But its bulls*** because I do not have ol factory syndrome. I know I smell like ass because my girlfriend broke up with me because of this. She said I smelled like ass. I explained the situation to her and she didn't care. She said smells really bother people. Even my friends don't hang out with me or invite me to party's anymore. My life is ruined. This sweaty ass/smell likes ass situation is killing me. Its been going on for 3 months. I want to stop it before it gets worse but I don't know it is or how to stop it. I went to the doctor sunday, its Saturday now. Its been a week and they prescribed glycol 3350, a special kind of powder laxative you mix with water and drink everyday. Yea I've been to the bathroom regularly this week but I still have a sweaty ass and still get comments about my sweaty ass smell. I've been eating healthy and I make sure I eat before 6 o clock pm and I drink a lot of water since last month. Still nothing.  These are my symptoms.  -Sweaty butt crack and ass crack when I walk for 15-20 minutes or when I sit for 10 min.  -A lot of constipation but glycol is helping a little -Anus feels moist  -Anus feels like its not closing properly and it feels like its open when I sit -Lower back pain sometimes -Uncomfortable when I sit  -When im taking a ####, the last bit of the poop doesn't come out no matter how hard I try so it just goes back up but probably comes out when I take the next sh** -Anus gets itchy when its sweaty or semi-sweaty NOTE: The doctors did check the anus by doing tests and x-rays. No hemmroids or anything. I'm straight, never had butt sex or never stuck anything in my ass, but I did try a enema with the tube thingy or the constipation. I couldn't do it because it hurt. So I left that alone. My boxers don't smell and my boxers don't get wet like that, its just my whole ass. I'm not a stressed person but this has gotten me stress and I get anxious because of it and I can't control it at all.  PLEASE HELP ME GET MY LIFE BACK PLEASE. I WILL PAY THROUGH PAYPAL IF YOU HELP ME WITH THIS AFTER I GET CURED. Because to be honest, thinking about this makes me want to kill myself. I can't enjoy life. I lost the girlfriend that I loved. I lost my close friends. My family thinks I'm crazy. Please, I'm begging anybody to help me if they know what it is. I was having a good life, so why me? Why? What's the point of life then if I can't talk to anybody without them asking me if I shower. Please anybody, I'm so desperate. I'm in a public highschool guys so imagine that. Imagine how I feel. Thank you guys and god bless you guys. Please help me get my life back.

Hi I know this is hard for you, I'm in the same situation and I just can't figure it out. I'm a highschool senior so I can really relate. I've switched to the scd diet but that's only really helped the constipation problems but nothing I do really helps the smell.... If I find anything that works I'll be sure to post it

Try kitty litter in the shorts scented

So sad to hear your going through this. Wash ur bum with warm water each time you go to the toilet avoid soaps and powders also avoid deodrants and sprays in that area. Always pat dry before you put underwear back on. And wear loose boxers For a very short time (few days) you can use daktarin cream or hydrocortisone let me know how you get on x good luck and dont worry

My best advice as a fellow swamp ass is this . Use wet wipes like baby wipes every time u use TBD toilet a d especially after a sh*t happens. Carry a stick of antiperspirant deordant .. it will hender sweating and add a fresh scent . I personally use degree or ladies suave sweet pea. As often As needed. It will leave ass feeeling a bit slick it will stop the sweat therefore masking odor very well. Since I started doing this I can shower weekly with no problems. And also avoid anti bacterial soaps they kill off both good and bad bacteria which causes a two to three day weird smells period before the body balances the bacteria down there. I know from personal exp being highly active and weigh. Right at380 pounds. Hope this helps..... if you are experiencing a dead mouse like smell you might want to have your doctor check you for pku. Phenalalineneurotic or some spelling close to that it is on the side of diet soda cans as a warning to people who are pku sensitive to phenalanine. Hope this ramble helps to dry u ass up .

Im going thru the same thing exactly it happened allmost the same as you i have alot of advice that helps really im 22 now had this since i was 17 please repost to me i will contact you and help i know the hell your going thru

Go to Walmart and buy Hibiclens from the pharmacy dept. I put mine in a spray bottle half water half Hibiclens. I shower with white dove soap and then spray my groin and anal area then leave it on a few minutes then rinse . I also spray some on a wipe after my shower and like scrub my butt again, and of course after every bowel movement thoroughly. It's the only thing that's ever worked for me and I've had coworkers complain and make snide comments and I've quit jobs because of this.

ayooo same problem here ! what works for me is what i call the manpon. no lie roll up any kind of absorbent paper i.e toilet paper paper towels, tissue with lotion is nice, either way roll it up and wedge that sucker between ur cheeks and it will absorb all the sweat. whats happening to you is that sh*t is dripping out and getting on ur ass and legs and smelling like funky onions poo and then evaporating so when u try to smell it later u cant. Manpon FTW.

Do you drink coffee at all? I have this and I feel like coffee makes it worse. Also you probably have an anal fissure and the laxatives that you are taking are re opening it. Eat fruits and veggies and drink a lot of water. No cheese bread gluten or anything so your stools stay soft and help you close the fissure. It doesn't completely take everything away but it helps A LOT!

Hey dude. I am going through the same thing as you, and I have had it for the past year. I have had some mild success in the things I have tried. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Just enjoy the stink and taste, stop moaning,nothing turns me on more than a stinky, leaky butt hole!

You are not alone. I have this same exact problem. People at work and in public hold their nose when I walk by. When I ask my family if I stink they say no.If I ask my coworkers they say it's your imagination. I take baths and showers to no avail. Recently I heard taking salt baths or rubbing lemon on the offending area kills the bacteria. I WILL TRY IT TO SEE IF IT WORKS. sorry about the caps. Too lazy to start over. I have been using witch hazel after showering and it does work. HOPE THIS HELPS.

I was just 29 years old when I started to suffer from this. I was diagnosed with IBS and then had my gullblader removed. I was 34 when I was hospitalized with an abscess in my colon that required draining. It was during my 6th day in the icu that the abscess ruptured. They performed emergency surgery, removing over a third of my colon. Since then, 3 months of recovery, off work.. The leakage still happens.. Only while sleeping and relaxed..itches, uncomfortable. But there is something my Dr in 2006 prescribed me its cholestermyne its major side affect is constipation, and that really helps. Also treats high cholesterol lol. Other then that.. I had a colon exam in 2011 looked great, then lost a third of my colon in 2014.. Anyone think malpractice? I wonder. Hope this helps. Also.. Try a tampon to absorb the leakage, they said I got a parasite from delivering freight to mexico.. (IBS) .. Tampons handle leakage.... :(

Hello, im a 13 years old boy. I have the exact same symtoms as the first guy/girl but for me someone after sitting with them for 10 minutes tell me they think it smells like fart. Ive had this since i was 11 right after i was extremely constipated

You are disgusting!!!!!