hey,

i am a 20 year old male. I am pretty active in sports and i am also a sweaty guy. When i play sports i perspire a lot, but i guess that is normal.

However when i have sex i also perspire a lot. I get a swearty back, chest, and ass mostly...tthe most concerning is the sweaty ass.

Even when i masterbate for like 15-20 minutes my ass gets pretty sweaty. Sweaty enough to leave a sweat mark on my boxers.

If i am walking up stairs or doing something normal i can start to feel my ass getting sweaty. sometimes i am walking up the stairs to go to class or something i will go to the bathroom and wipe my ass before class starts. Sometimes when wipe the sweat of my ass, there will be sh*t residue even tho i know i wiped my ass thoroughly after the last time i defecated.

THis is a very embarrassing thing to talk about, so i have not mentioned it to anyone.

I shower every day and every time i change my underwear i smell a stinky ass aroma that is very displeasing. I am concerned and conscious about this, especially worried that girls will smell it while we fornicate.

Please share your thoughts and oppinions. If there is any thing i can take to reduce the sweating that would be great!

I dunno if this may be useful information, but i have a hair ass hole and the hair around it is very coarse and thick, might be a reason for the smell...should i shave it off?

I have the same problem. I shower daily also. And I have tried shaving my ass crack also but this does not help. I have tried using baby powder and this seems to help temporarily but found that I would have to apply baby powder at least 3 times daily for it to work. And once you stop it starts right back up again. I scratch the inside of my ass so much that the skin color is actually changing also. I need an answer also. The rest of my body is ok however.

I have the same problem, kinda strange, when I am having sex my ass gets so sweaty that it actually runs down my leg or if I am getting head it will leave a big wet mark on my boxers..

Not fun at all. Any answers? I was reading before its like a musk gland like animals have to mark their are and that some humans still have it.

I also have the same problem. Not to the same extent as the other posters where they sweat so frequently, generally I only notice it after masturbating but I'm not as active as them either. I'm mostly worried if it's something worse than just sweating and if I need to see a doctor about it.

hen you masturbate or have sex sitting down, the increased bloodflow to the pelvic region causes the your ass and the nether region to sweat, makeing your underwear (if your wearing any) very uncomfortable and wet.

I have had similar problems. I am very concious about body odor. One thing that works pretty well for myself is the Cottenelle wet wipes. They are alot like baby wipes, but they get you really clean. They get all that stuff that dry toilet paper leaves behind no matter how hard you wipe. I have noticed that I don't sweat as much, and that there is almost no smell, since I have started to use the wipes. (Try to stay away from the generics, I don't have sensitive skin, but they caused some irritation.)

anal leakage..., not normal, contact a doctor if anyone ever experiences anal leakage, even if it seems like water..

'water looking' leakage (one that appears colourless) can be from a hole which would need surgery. If you ever experience any problems relating to the genitals you see a doctor immediately, no matter how embarassed you feel.. the doctor wont care

if its colourless it could also be IBS and youll need meds for that (fibre and powders help temporarily (literally minutes, not good))
if you think its sweat, its not unless it covers the entire seat. common signs of IBS is strange noises from the area or discomfort (look it up)
excessive sweating due to exercise? tough...do more exercise, dress better! drink plenty blah blah blah

if you ever experience any problems relating to the genitals, see a doctor no matter how little it seems, if the doctor doesnt give you an explanation immediately that is plausable or asks for more information (in other words he hasnt got a clue) find another doctor. as i say however bad it seems, the doctor wont laugh unless you do so keep a straight face and wont be interested at all unless your near death.

dont use products that will stop you from sweating ever, if its prescribed ask for an alternative and then consult another doctor, explain everything. as i say fibre (unless doctor insists), talcum powder, adding layers, using toilet paper, tanpons etc. isnt helping the problem, its treating the symptoms. do something (and mention your poo)

if its definately sweating (ur noticing it in most areas and its not in a specific area on plastic seats) dress better
is recommend eating a minimum of 3 portions of fruit everyday, or else.
youll feel better when you do (your probably not feeling good which is why you are visiting this page. alcohol = bad, cut down, dont want to? tough

This is the best thread i have ever read, i have a sweaty as as well

use gold bond medicated powder. it is the best thats out there. my case doesnt seem as extreme as some of the others but i too get sweaty ass when i have sex or walk/run for a period of time. i think in general every guy gets sweaty ass. i dont know about the smell cause thats not a problem for me(thank god) but def try this stuff. its not at all like the other baby powders or corn starch sh*t. it lasts all day unless you exercise for a prolonged amount of time. the best thing is is that it doesnt leave any scent that baby powders do so its like you're not even using the stuff.
hope this helps.

hey, I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS PROBLEM FOR YEARS, TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKED. UNTIL NOW! I FOUND THAT A WARM SALT WATER ENEMA WORKED IMMEDIATELY. I JUST WANT TO SHARE IT BECAUSE IT SAVED MY LIFE. IT WAS AN AWFUL PROBLEM AND JUST WANTED TO HELP. I SAW A DOCTOR AND HE GAVE ME EVERYTHING THAT DIDN'T WORK. THE SALT WATER ENEMA CLEANS OUT ALL THE BACTERIA AND HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND GIVES YOU MORE ENERGY AND STOPPED THE SWEATING COMPLETELY!!!

hey, I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS PROBLEM FOR YEARS, TRYED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKED. UNTIL NOW! I FOUND THAT A WARM SALT WATER ENEMA WORKED IMMEDIATELY. I JUST WANT TO SHARE IT BECAUSE IT SAVED MY LIFE. IT WAS AN AWFUL PROBLEM AND JUST WANTED TO HELP.hey, I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS PROBLEM FOR YEARS, TRYED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKED. UNTIL NOW! I FOUND THAT A WARM SALT WATER ENEMA WORKED IMMEDIATELY. I JUST WANT TO SHARE IT BECAUSE IT SAVED MY LIFE. IT WAS AN AWFUL PROBLEM AND JUST WANTED TO HELP.

i think i have the exact same problem too. it's not always when i exercise/masturbate/have sex, but sometimes just from day to day activities. the problem is, the sweat is associated with a horrible stench, like i didn't wipe down there or something. when i do wipe the sweat, it looks like there is a brownish reddish residue and it freaks me out. i will try the wipes and gold bond, but not the enema...not yet at least.

could it be some kind of fungal/bacterial infection in my ass crack?

wow i had no idea that so many guys had the same problem as me. i've been really worried about it because it was embarrassing to be with my girlfriend and have it happen every time. Like everyone else i didnt have a clue where to look for help or how to treat it but this blog really helped.

Wow, I'm not the only one.
So how to stop it?
What is "Warm salt water enema"? What do I do?

haha, are you sure you'd like to know?

I found this thread by googling, since I have the same problem, but if an enema is the solution then I'll prefer the sweat.

Its so annoying that when I masturbate my underwear get soaked from sweat and it goes through my shorts and leaves a wet mark on the chair.. And it smells way worse than regular sweat. Wish there was a solution, other than the enema that is.