So I have a set of baby girl's who are 6 month's old, and when I change their diper's, the younger one, Jealynn, who is vary behind on divelopment, has a bad diper rash. No matter how much baby powder or diper creme I put on it, it dosen't go away, I even let her lay around with out her diper on. But it still hasen't gone. Wen i tell my girl friend she just say's, "I'm sure it will go away." What should I do? This week I am taking them to the pediatrician, so should I bring this up?

I think you definitely tried everything that is recommended when you fight diaper rash and there definitely is no harm in mentioning that rash isn't going away to the pediatrician - be sure to say everything that you've tried so far, he/she probably will have a better idea what is going on and will know what else could be done. Thee is no shame in asking, after you tried everything you could.

thanks for the help (:

You're welcome, there is nothing wrong in asking :)

Hi!  I'm a mother of 4- all under the age of 8.  I have had problems exactly like what you are talking about.  Many times it can be yeast, so buy some over the counter yeast infection cream and use that instead of the powders and other ointments.  3-4 diaper changes a day.  you should see good improvement in 24 hours if it is yeast.  If there is no improvement, stop using it & call the doctor and see what they suggest.

thank's but I all ready found out what it is, it was just really bad heat rash.