Me and my boyfriend have been together for like 3 months now but i am really starting to worry about our relationship. We go to school together but we don't really talk in school only in the weekends, we hang out and all. But lately he has not invited me out or anything and i am starting to worry because there has not been any communication with each other in like 2 weeks, my friend keeps telling me to break up with him because she says he only pays attention to me when he feels like it, I don't want to break up with him because I feel like I love him, he is the person who I gave my first kiss to, every time I see him I feel happy, but every time i am not with him I feel sad and depressed because i am worried that he has stopped liking me. Almost every day when I come home from school I give my parents a fake smile and act like everything is ok but really i feel really sad and confused, I lock my self in the bathroom and start crying I cannot stop thinking about the times we spent together, about that time that i kissed him for the first time, and I just can't imagine him not being my boyfriend any more I cant imagine not being able to kiss him again or not being able to be in his arms again. But sometimes I think to myself well...if he did not like me anymore then he would have already broken up with me and he hasen't. But sometimes I also think that he is just waiting for me to break up with him because he dosen't know how to tell me that he wants to break up with me without hurting my feelings. I NEED HELP PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE, I AM CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

maybe he's just busy. talk to him as soon as possible. he likes you but i think he's not affectionate and intimate. i hope things will work out with you. good luck! visit this site if you want more advice

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

again, good luck maria!

Ok thank's for your advice :)

Recently Ive had the exact same issue. However it turned out to be that he was away sailing. He was very apoligetic. Maybe try and phone him and talk. It deffo helped me