I'm 15 (as of May 24th) and I have a set of identical baby girls, Joeannah (Jo-Anna) and Jealynn (Jay-Lin) who are 6 months old and I'm 2 months pregnant. I know what's running through your mind as you read this "This girl is a real s***". What ever think what you want, but it's not that. Any-way's Joeannah is just on track of development, but Jealynn is really behind, she doesn't respond to peoples voice's, she does not react to any movement around her, she doesn't make noises like Joeannah, and what really scares me is the fact that she can't sit up for longer then 12 seconds with out falling. Now when I was pregnant with them, in my eight all most ninth month I was playing a game with my little sister and friends and when i was chasing Tilley, my at the time 5 year old sister, down stairs I trip and fell and got an early c-section. At the hospital the doctors said she was fine, but I don't think so. What dose any-one else think about this?

The part that worried me most and which I believe is a very strong reason to take Jealynn to a pediatrician is the fact that she is not responding to people's voices, reacting no movement around her and most of all - doesn't make the noises or imitates them herself. All this might point to hearing problems which hardly could have been established with 100 percent certainty at the birth. So, you need to take her to pediatrician so he could examine if there is a hearing problem which blocks your girl from communication. And, it is still considered normal that babies at 6 months can't sit without help. As far as the difference between girls goes, every child is an individual and some might move faster, but you need to investigate the possibility of hearing problems.

yeah, I had another post and someone else said it was probably a hearing problem. I know that Tilley has a mild form of autism and had all the same thing's Jealynn is having. Which scares me. They have an appointment next week, but I can't go, so their dad is taking them. We also live up in the hills so maybe it could just be her ear's popping, but then again I don't they would pop that bad to the point where she can't hear. And as for the sitting up, I know babies her age don't sit up vary well, but Joeannah can sit up and is all most crawling. I have continuously repeated my concerns about her to the pediatrician but she say's they are just developing at their own pace, he said the same about Tilley at this age. (this pediatrician had dealt with just about my whole family). And Sammy is going to check into a hearing test but we really wanted to wait until she is one. But idk, I just don't want any thing to be severely wrong with her, because if there is I can't even imagine the hospital bill's!

I think your baby daddy posted on here about how you slept with his cousin and that you are now pregnant with his cousin's baby. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use