My 10 month old baby girls has a rash on her tummy, chest and back. It's like little tiny bumps surrounded with a bit of red skin. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it and has no fever. It does not cover her whole belly, chest and back but there is a bump here and there. Almost what I remember my chicken pox to be like but really tiny. I know I am not so good at describing it. I hope you can help. It started about an hour or so ago and she is napping now. Thanks for any input you might have!!

Since your baby is so young it would be wise to contact your pediatrician as soon as possible. It could be nothing but it is better to be safe than sorry.  Rash is common in newborns and infants and it usually goes away by itself. 

My sisters child had heat rash. Heat rash is caused by the blockage of the pores that lead to the sweat glands. The doctor told her It is most common in very young children but can occur at any age, particularly in hot and humid weather. Her child didn’t sweat. The sweat is held within the skin and forms little red bumps or something that looks like small blisters. This condition at first resembled chicken pox but in the end it wasn’t so check with your doctor and let us know what was it.