my almost 2 year baby girl has white bumps on her private are i askd the mom if she knew if is a yeast infection or a heat rash. The mom replyd to me saying its not any of those she went to the doctor and dont know what it is. the mother also said she had them too and its contagise i dont belive this what could this be? i used proper care for a yeast infection and heat rash its did not make any diffrence . it dosnt hurt her tho somtime she would give me a sign that it did. i'm a concered father and realy needs an idea on what this is and what i can do to help. plz and thank you 

This is the matter where you will not be able to do anything by yourself. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible because if it isn’t yeast infection and heat rash than these are probably genital warts. Since your daughter is only 21 months old I know that this diagnosis sounds ridiculous but I know a case where the same thing has happened.

My neighbor daughter had this condition and in the end of the whole drama we have found out that older daughter was infected and she has transferred this condition to her younger sister through the same towel.

After your pediatrician made diagnosis he will also tell you how to treat this. Keep us informed and good luck.   

Molluscum contagiosum. My daughter has these bumps and we have been to two different Doctors. This "MCV" is what both said it was. I see this post is over a year old, so it may have cleared up by now. I was told it will normally take 9 months or so to clear up, and it will seem to do so "overnight'.