i have a 2 year old that has a Labia Infection and i would like to know how she got it.

How can you be so sure that it is labia infection? I am asking you this because some of the rashes which are common for the infants are manifested as red areas on the labia and vagina in girls.

My sister has two little girls and few months back one of them had diaper rash. This rash is common for infants and it can appear once child starts to eat solid foods. This rash is caused by the Candida fungus which can be found everywhere in the environment and it likes to grow on warm and moistly places such is diaper.

If you already didn’t consult with your doctor and check what is really going on with your little girl.  Although the best treatment for a diaper rash is to keep the diaper area clean and dry consulting your pediatrician will make you feel relieved.