I've been into bondage ever since I can remember. I've always had a thing for tied up women. My earliest memory of bondage was when I was 3 or 4 years old watching Daphne from Scooby doo tied up to a chair and gagged with a banana (cleave gag). Ever since then I've been fascinated by it. My next door neighbor was a girl and she was the same age as me. I don't remember who started it, but we'd play tie up games all the time all day in her basement. Well now I'm fully addicted to bondage and it's controlling my life to the point where anyone could find out about my secrete. I recently started collecting bondage DVD's and I have over 90 DVD's which are all bondage DVD's. I also have a box filled with ropes and all sorts of different bondage gags and I've been tying myself up a lot lately and just zoning out on various websites looking for bondage all day sometimes. It's getting really serious and I feel so messed up and just perverted and weird. Anyone who knows me would never think of me as a perverted bondage freak, and I'd hate to have any of my friends, family or other people to find out. What do I do? Please help! I'd really like to hear sometimes thoughts who's been in my shoes and was able to finally escape the bull sh*t/or at least be able to control the fetish in a respectable manor.....

an electic tooth brush take it turn it on and put it on your clit.

TIE ME UP AND GAG ME WITH A BANANA!
LOl
that is really wierd.
i cant complain. we all have wierd thing's. what i do is throw away the ropes. and think about difrent thing's