Hi. I'm a 16 year old girl, and I've been masturbating since I was a child. In my early years, I could pleasure myself purely on touch, and during puberty I would be aroused from images of men's bodies, lesbian sex, etc. Around two years ago I stumbled across some fetish porn online and I found that this particular thing really turned me on. So, I've been masturbating to my fetish fantasies ever since. However, recently, I've grown kind of uncomfortable with my fetish, and I'm worried that now it's the only thing that will turn me on. I'd really like to get rid of, or at least lessen this desire in me, and start being turned on from normal things again. So my questions are, how can I wean myself off my fetish? What fantasies can I masturbate to if I've never had sex/sexual activity? Or is there any guaranteed way to pleasure myself purely on touch?

is there any one that want to see my erect hard penis i love to sow my penis ill send pics for real noww i will show you my erect penis if u want to just askk me!!
i love rubbing my penis all the time its my pass time to rub my penis it feel so good i have an erection now im off to rub my penis

if u wana see my penis ask mee il show you

Dafrm2r, having a fetish is not wrong. If you want to wean off a fetus, just try your best to not think about it or look at porn of that fetish, and it should be less arousing to you after a few weeks-1 month. Hope this helps

Can i see