Hello everyone. I'm bascially asking this question because I'm unsure if this makes me gay or bi. I also don't know what section to post this under, so I apologize if it's the wrong section.

First of all, I've been attracted to women all my life (I'm 21) and I consider myself mostly straight. However, I've noticed that gay porn turns me on...but ONLY one category of gay porn: bondage. I'm not into the whole pain, leather, whips kind of thing. I just like a simple and clean bonage (preferably if the guy is not nude). After watching guys tied up, I get an instant boner. I tried watching other gay porn categories, but nothing else turns me on. In fact, I instantly get turned off by anal, oral, jerking, etc.

I've tried watching straight bondage and still get turned on, but I get a turned on much faster when I see a guy in light bondage. It's just a weird fetish I have...I guess.

Anyway, I'm trying to think of some possible physiological reasons as to why I like to see guys tied up. I've been bullied a couple times before by guys (in middle school), so is it possible that I look at bondage simply because I picture it as if I'm getting revenge or something? LOL not sure if that makes sense.

I don't know what to make of this. I've never been sexually or emotionally attracted to guys before. I can never picture myself being with another guy. It's just that I only get turned on when seeing a guy tied up. I feel like some sort of sicko because of this. What's wrong with me? And I know that sexuality is complex. So is it possible I'm like 90% straight and 10% gay? This is bothering me so much!

Thanks for any adive.

I'm 13 and sometimes I use a brush to pleasure myself but how can I make myself come please tell me