my boyfreind is a pot head and wants to have sex what should i do

Depending on how old you are - both you and your boyfriend, there are several things you need to think about yourself before having sex with him. First off, since you called him a pot head, I'm assuming he's consuming marijuana on a daily basis. Chances are that he's mentally addicted to pot and you have to ask yourself do you really want to be in relationship with someone like that. The second most important thing is that only you can decide should you have sex with him or not. Don't let yourself get pressured into anything you're not 100% sure about. Even if you want to have sex with him and are fully aware that you need to make sure sex is protected and both of you are infection-free, try thinking few steps ahead and first deal with the fact that he's addicted to pot. That can and will affect your relationship, so my advice is - think things through before anything happens

he does smoke pot but he is still a good person. what should i do if i get pregnant

Hi, well, things are really simple - use any form of birth control: condoms or birth control pills. He might say he dislikes condoms, but you're the one who will end up pregnant, so keep insisting that he uses one. I know he's not a bad person just because he smokes pot, it's you who needs to decide on your own if you're ready to have sex or not.

great answer, interesting