I am 14 and really need your help. I am with my boyfriend for 3 months now and he wants us to make love. I thought about it and to be honest I am very scared. I am not ready for this big step and also I don't want to lose my boyfriend. I love him so much but just don't know what to tell him?

You are very young and it is normal that you have doubts. If you are not ready to do it, simply don't. You are the one that decides and nobody has right to influence your decision. You are the one that knows your body best. There are a lot of thing that you need to know about sex before taking this big step. You need to know everything about pregnacy and STD. Realize that you don't have to sleep with your boyfriend just because he wants it or because everyone else is doing it. I know that you are under a lot of pressure and that you love him but just be honest with him and tell him that you are not ready. If he loves you as much as you love him, he will understan you and wait for you. First sexual experience is very important to every girl. When the time is right you will know it. At the end of the day, if you are not ready just don't do it. And if someone doesn't understand that it is clear that it's not worth it.

This is old but whatever. hahah:)
I think you should wait until you feel YOU are ready.
If your boyfriend really loves and cares for you he will understand.
If you decide to go through with it be safe; use protection! (:
-Sarah