So, this may be long because I want to try to put as many details as I can in it. I'm only 16 and me and my boyfriend has unprotected intercourse May 10, and May 11, 2013. We had intercourse three times on the 11th, maybe and hour or two apart. Then we didn't have intercourse again until May 17, May 18, and May 19. Those three days were high fertility/ovulation days. Today (May 20, 2013) I have been like spotting. I guess that is what I would call it, just like brownish/red spots on toilet paper. I was just wondering if I could have gotten pregnant on the 11th and could I be having some implantation spotting now?

Yes that is what it sounds like! Due to the fact that you have had a LOT of unprotected sex, and especially on your fertile days, I think the odds are HUGE that you are experiencing implantation bleeding! Does your boyfriend know that he is about to become a dad? 16 is VERY young honey - can I ask why you are intent on getting pregnant at such a young age? Is your boyfriend ready and capable of working to support you and the baby for the next 18 years?! I hope you both talked about it before hand!?

I'm not really intent on getting pregnant, it's one of my biggest fears to be honest. I try to hint at him that I want to use a condom, but he never actually uses one.

Well it's YOUR body Amy! IF he doesn't want to use a condom then TOO BAD!!! Tell him what's going on - that should stop his stupidity of NOT protecting himself nor you from having a baby at 16!. He is being reckless, this is YOUR body, YOUR health, YOUR future and quite frankly YOUR name! There is no way of knowing if you are pregnant - just yet anyway - I tell women to wait till their period is late or a good 21 days after possible conception (as this will then be definitive) I HOPE and PRAY that you are NOT and I also HOPE that you love yourself and your future more than giving in to his selfish demands - it's NOT his to mess with - it's YOURS! Please let me know how you make out OK? And let him have the same worries as you are having - hopefully it will show him how utterly selfish he has been!

I'll be sure to tell him, there are many things I want to do before I even think about telling him. Thank you for your words of encouragement, wisdom, and thanks for helping. I'll be sure to let you know.