Me and my boyfriend are arguing a lot recently. I feel as though he doesn't appreciate me anymore. I compliment him loads, I always tell him that I love his legs and he's so gorgeous and just laughs as says thanks. He doesn't compliment me much anymore and that makes me feel like he's losing love for me. We've been together for 14 months now. We haven't had sex yet, we keep saying we're both ready but we just haven't got around to doing it. I've been on the pill for 21 days as we just haven't done it. He asks me to give him pleasure and I sometimes offer to give him pleasure myself and he says yes. I give him handjobs and blowjobs and other things but he hasn't even seen my vagina. I tell him that I want pleasure as well but he says he is too scared. He is 18 and I am 16. I don't know what to do because the arguments are getting really horrible; we both even keep saying that we don't think we're going to last. But we're both so deeply in love with each other. Is this relationship worth keeping or is it just worthless...

You are so young and all these relationships things are for the first time. Maybe you overdrimitize everything and your boyfriend loves you as before. If you are not ready for the sexual relationships do not do it just for him, if he loves you, he'll understand it. Try to speak with him and tell about your fears.