About 6 months ago I was minding my cousin who was 10 at the time. He looks at me as he cool older cousin who tells me just about everything. So while I was minding him he started asking me questions to do with sex, the types of questions a kid his age shouldn't be asking. For example one to do with the fact that since he is so young he can cum so if a girl was to "jerk" him off what would he do to stop embarrassment..

I was totally shocked by this and went to his parents about it who just laughed it off saying he was just a chorus little boy. When I was minding him and a friend about two months later I over heard them talking about somebody having sex and then his friend said "so how long do you think till you get jess(his gf) to bed eyyy!" so later I questioned him about it and he told me that he heard a boy in his class had had sex with a girl...and that this guy was "super" cool because of that

again I was shocked and told his parents and this time they just said that roomers go around all the time and that he must be lying.. 8-|

Now hes 11 and is parent know about his girlfriend, which doesn't worry his parents at all because they assume its just an innocent friend so sometimes she is invited to the house.

When I was over there last week(for Easter) I found an empty condom rapper on his floor o.O so i rushed it to his parents They called him into the kitchen and started yelling at him so he burst out crying and stuttered that his friend had stolen off his big brother and the two of them just wanted to see what it looked like and stuff

His mom just hugged him and apologized and they got really really mad at me saying the don't want me dabbling in their sons life..

See I'm 18 and I have a 20month old son so i made some silly mistakes myself(although not anywhere near his age!!!) so I don't want him making any mistakes now or in the future

I'm just worried about what he might be up to but his parents certainly are not going to listen to me and I now doubt he will ever trust me....I just think there is more to this whole situation then his parents will let themselves belive there is..(maybe he's not hving sex but he could be doing other things and who knows when it might lead to...)

I don't think I'm going to be invited to their house anytime soon...
oh and by the way, my mom is the sister of his(my cousins) mom, she has tried talking with her about it but all she said was "how can you think a kid his age would ever do such a thing!!!"

does anyone have any advice on anything I could do about this situation??

Has anyone been in a similar situation where someones parents wont listen to you no matter what you say??

(sorry if this was kinda long but I wanted to explain)

im not sure if he would really be having sex. if you found a used condom then you might have a better agrument.

i certainly hope he wouldnt be having sex at his age.

Why can't some people just MIND there own freaking business. It is not illegal, for two people to engage into sexual intercourse if there is only 1-2 year age difference.

well at least that is for my state, i don't know have not READ the age of CONSENT.

Just stop being noisy let the kid live his life free, i mean after all this is the LAND OF THE (FREE) HOME OF THE BRAVE.

o.OI think that you did the right thing to confront his parents about everything that you found....(No offense) but I feel that the parents are being more than a little naive and rather stupid. Kids these days are getting pregnant and contracting STDs at these young ages. I do wonder if you tried to explain to them that you were only trying to ultimately save him from making a life changing mistake.

Wicker_1994 does have a point as well its not illegal in most states to consent to sex if you are 1-2 years of age difference, but you are also doing what real families should do, look out for 1 an others well being. Even if someone becomes angry with you, your family and you cant stay mad with them for too long...

Wicker_1994 It IS illiegal in some counties, like in the UK it is illiegal to have sex before 16, (right I aint saying everyone follows it but its still a law) So at the age of 11 and he has sex with his GF do you REALLY think if he gets her pregnant how on earth do you think he will deal with this (along with his GF)

I think first of all you should think of yourself - you obviously were having sex at around 15 and got pregnent. To start with - check out your HIV status - you most likely have already been infected with HIV since you were (and perhaps still) having unprotected sex freely.

I want to know wht happened !!
I wud suggest u to keep an eye on the kid ! Maybe try to catch him in the action or sumthing n let the parents know..if nothing still happens..thne maybe some day the parents will find out n will tell u..u were right!? sometimes no matter wht we do..ppl dont listen..maybe try tlking to the parents nicely..even tho they jerk u off..saying how can u think like tht...try to keep tking to them..tell them to test their son...tell them to be more strict on their son..my parents were always stirct on me..n now i understand why..i actually am happy they were tht way..i turned out to be a fantastic adult

Its not that bad for yu keeping eyes on him! I wonder where z yur Country at. A boy of 11 having sex? Just try to catch him in the act, and let his parents know maybe they'll believe you

Ok if the kid is 10 then hell no they don't need to have sex I had sex at a young age its not good

well,i am a teenager ,a girl.......i know that MY brothers do stuff....they are 11 and 12..the other day i saw them naked in bed rubbing their things togather and then did the double oral stuff with all their genitals....they say they are  are NOT gay,and were so happy that last month..,2 ---15 year old gilrs gave the head....so i asked them why they did on each-other,they said they were just experimenting........do most boys really experiment like this,or are they secretly gay and will not admit it ?

let the boy feel good...i am in puberty now and have brothers and friends that age...in modern day now there are groups of kids that get to-gather,puberty,and younger boys AND girls,and take turns with oral,sometimes several doing one....the puberty boys can come ,but the younger ones just have fun...the poor 11 yr old is not doing anything wrong..we need to let him be himself  !....

well,i am a teen female,and i know from babysitting many many boys since i was 13...that they crave sensual affection....some were hippy kids from 5 to 12 and run around the house naked all the time! they ALWAYS had boners,and did things as sixty-nine...and many times talked we babysitters ( My girlfriend who is my lover ) )into doing oral for them., many times we both on 1 certainly it not harm them.. at all,they were just very happy....WHY SHOULDN'T KIDS FEEL GOOD TOO?...( ESP. IF THEY ASK )..any feedback ? how do YOU fell about liberation ?...i do not reccomend intercourse  at those ages,though ,causeit is complicated.

ps i should have mentioned that i am using my aunt's site right now...and also that i think you are wise for staying to your path,your way,,that works good for you...as a female, you may have SAVED YOUR OWN LIFE.from contracting a deadly aids or something...intercourse is a serious thing,and awareness must be present always and ..love should be the reason.

WELL,I AM AN 11 YR OLD BOY,AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR SURE THAT WE ARE WISHING GOOD THING TO HAPPEN.///MOMLETS ME AND MY TWIN AND YOUNGER BROTHERS BE NAKED IN THE HOUSE AND WE REALLY LIKE THAT.one time,2 BABYSITTERS,made us squitr,one sucked me off as the other licked my balls,the the same for my twin. so you see we should have good things happen,even at 11.

I am a mom of boys..Almost .all boys are sensual.it is best to educate them as to other methods of satisfaction other than intercourse, in order to prevent  having babies.By age 10,he should know about the alternatives....of which you are probably aware .....massaging and oral.To forbid having these out-lets ,is counter-productive.....,that just causes them to rebell more.It is all a queation of wisdom,and balance....and that includes equality and respect between the kids in question.And in addition,children should not be raised to believe that their bodies are nasty...and  thus be saddled with shame and guilt.