hello folks and i have to tell you about a very shocking incident involving my son which took place yesterday

My 14 y/o son invited his friend over, told me it was for a school project.They headed upstairs and i was doing usual office stuff.However they were awfully quiet.So i crept upstairs and opened the door and saw my son , naked along with his friend, licking his friends you know, male part!

after inquiring them both i came to find out a very disturbing thing - they had done anal before

i'm shocked right now, and i don't know what to do

i raised him perfectly normal, and what happened?Help

Hi! Homosexuality is not a disease. No one knows why some people are homosexual. Some people who study human sexuality believe that sexuality is a result of genetics, social or individual factors, alone or in combination. A common misperception is that troubled family relationships cause people to be homosexual, but no scientifically sound research supports this myth. Please, do not get defensive or angry. Do not blame yourself for your child's homosexuality. Be prepared to listen to your son's feelings and thoughts. Focus your energy on loving the child, being there, and being sincere.

yes i know, i asked him why he was doing this, and he gave me a reply that rtuly disgusted me "Dad i..i.. like the flavour of my friends penis and i want it inside of me all the time"

i'm speechless.I swear to god i wanted to slap him really hard but theywere both naked and STILL had each others hands on their penises

i called up his mother because i 'm truly disturbed

I did ask him why he was doing this, and he gave me the worst reply i could have ever imagined "Dad i..i.. like the flavour of my friends penis & want it inside of me forever"

i jusrt left after hearing that.I told his friend to leave.After that i have not talked to him

"Shocking situation" doesn't begin to describe what happened, I'm sure this is one of hardest things that happened to you. I know I may sound insensitive, but homosexual or not, your son is acting as if he wants to hurt you and to find enough strength to be understanding and supporting about his sexuality at this point is just, I think, too much to ask of you. Its a good thing you called his mother, you shouldnt have to deal with this alone. And that other boy's parents, do you think you should talk to them?

i already did, and they knew about itt, and they even knew about my son and their son being gay, AND what's more is they thought that i knew all about it too

i'm so disturbed right now, my own son, the one i love to death, chose to tell his friends parents instead of me

Maybe the reason he didn't tell you was because he was afraid you would react exactly like this.

You didn't do anything to influence him being gay. By the time a child is 10 their sexuality is determined. This could be a phase or this could be the way your son chooses to live his life. Either way I say love your son for who he is an not for who you want him to be.

I can see how it’s easier for your son to tell something like this to anyone other than you – these people’s opinion, in the end, is for him nothing to be worried about. They obviously weren’t anywhere near talking reasonably with 14year olds about their sexual relationship or otherwise you would have idea what is going on. They aren’t mature yet to fully understand what they are doing, homosexual or not.
unknowntruth, how else he would react – the man is in shock! His world changed after he saw what he did. If you could imagine yourself behaving any other way at that moment, well you are an angel then. Its human reaction and has nothing to do with accepting his son homosexuality, it’s so sudden and to soon now. And the kid’s mother has a say in this too.

Well Nikols I am sure his son isn't having sex with another boy to hurt his father.. He may not have known how else to express this to his father. I am very open minded when it comes to people wanting to be gay or not. I am straight and if I walked in and caught my son doing this I would be shocked, yes but I would remain calm knowing that my reactions are being watch by my son and his friend closely. Yes, I actually have 2 boys and if they both turned out gay I would accept them no matter what.

You’re right that he didn’t know how to express this, most 14 year olds wouldn’t also, but I was commenting on what the boy said as his “explanation”, not the fact that he had sex. If that doesn’t sound like it’s indented to be hurtful towards his father, well.
And keep in mind this happened yesterday and that people have different beliefs – his son may be what he is and no one should attack him based on that fact, but it takes time to accept this. Your sons are lucky, but most people need time and work to adjust to these things.

I agree Nikols. Take your time and I would suggest that you let your son know that you need time to think on this. Keep a level head and an open mind to the situation. Him being gay doesn't make you any less of a great father, this is truly a rough thing to deal with.

I'm just gutted now.I do have agy friend, and he keeps telling me how difficult it is for him too walk with his head high and proud, bcause at the end of the day, soceity is cruel to people who are different.

I just don't know what happened.No where in hell wdid i ever think that my son could be going through this.I don't want my son to go through the process of homosexuality.I had so many ambitions for him, everyday i would wake up and think of more ways to do things with him, but i don't see it happening if soceity and close relatives look at him like an animal trapped in a cage.

His mother hung up on me.She's too much of a ********* to come down here and help me cope with this.I just hope i don't do something wrong in this state of mind that i'll possibly regret forever.

You seem like a wonderful father you must remember that you must let him live his life the way he wants not the way you want. I understand you have dreams for him but they may not be his own.

i'm not.I'm not a good father.My son won't even tell me anything.He's my only son.

Well of course he won't tell you anything, he is at that point in his life where he is trying to gain his partial indepenence from his parents. The stage where it's not cool to be open with your parents. Just stick with it and let him know you love him and you are there for him if he needs to talk.