Okay guys, so im in grade 9, my bf is in grade 11/12. He got suspended on Oct.31st, and isnt back in school until Febuary. We cant see eachother on weekends, only if he comes to visit me at school. Because of our parents. So last time he came to visit me was at the beginning of nov, so heres how it went down : He visited me for a bout an hour (he had work) so we laughed, kissed, but when he left, i started to cry so much for days. I began to miss him more than ever. I cried for a few weeks. He wanted to visit me again , every friday, then i told him how i felt. He didnt want to hurt me :) So we just talked on facebook. Now i want to see him again, but im afraid ill cry, i want to be mentally strong enough to handle it. Hes also seeing me on my bday, december 19th. BUT i want to see him TOMORROW! <3 Am i ready for it? I need some advice. Also he is leaving the school on feb. 1st of next year, so feb 2014. And i think that will reaaalllyyyy stress me out, because we cannot be together after that, he will be in uni. And my parents dont allow it, itll be a force breakup. When he visits me on fridays, thats what makes me cry, that ALL ill be thinking about is him leaving me in febuary, it just gets me thinking. Well, guys i need advice on if we should meet tomorrow or not :) I REALLY want to, but i dont want to get hurt, he doesnt want to hurt me. And i know time can only tell how ill be feeling when that time comes, when he has to leave forever. HOW do i STOP thinking about tht? WHAT are are positive thoughts i can remind myself when i start to cry, that hes leaving? I dont know, im just a teenage girl who is in love ;/ HELP ME!

AWWH honey! I wish I could give you a hug right now. You ARE in love honey, there's nothing you can do about it! Know this is normal - it's not something to be ashamed of! IF you are just walking around blubbering that's another thing ;-) JK You miss him and also it might be a little bit of guilt that you are doing this behind your parents back! MILLIONS of boys and girls before you have pushed the boundries of what their parents will allow! Your parents would be worried that you are 14/15 and he's 17/18 - that's quite the jump! BUT it all depends on how mature you are etc. PLEASE know something, in most states and countries, IF you both had sex - even if it's consentual - it could be considered what is called "Statutory Rape". So hopefully you haven't had sex yet, BUT if you have, please know this OK? And ALWAYS use protection - you can get pregnant from just 5 seconds of unprotected sex. It can happen at ANY time - OK? Don't ever be afraid to be in love honey, everyone of us can tell you the name of our first love - around 14/15, mine is Troy ......... - I did the same as you, cried if he didn't look at me, cried if he wasnt at school etc etc. We ALL have done it - boys and girls. Just remember that YOU are in control of YOUR body and what happens. Meet with him, he already knows how you feel. And be straight with him - about the sex thing! As a parent, i worry that you are keeping this away from your parents - or sneaking around! When my boys were truthful with me, I was more lenient, when they snuck around I would NAIL them for it! Would it be so bad to sit down your mom and dad and said "I know you think I'm too young to date, but i REALLY love somone and want you both to know about it. We will NOT be having a physical relationship, we are just in love and I hope you can have enough trust in me that I WILL do what is right" Parents expect conflict, so they are always "On!" ready for the battle, so you impress them with being mature - helps them cope with the changes! IF you can't be truthful, I would say don't push the envelope too much - this could come back and bite both of you in the bum! So just be careful OK, and just try and enjoy - somewhat - those lovely feelings of a first love!

Thankyou so much! I understand you. You actually get everything! I do know about sex, i wont do it. And i know i cant be truthful, so i wont push the envolope. My mom caught him texting me before, and she told me not to carry on, but i cant help it ;$ So i will lay low, and not be phsical for my safety ! I am seeing him this coming Tuesday :D And your a parent? Well you give amazing advice. I ask other people and they say.. :dont think about him, goodluck bye" thanks SOOOO much for taking the time to write to me, i been crying, and i needed this. Just know that you helped a teen girl overcome a problem :) If i have any more problems, can i email you?

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Sometimes i just need this kind of positive help, from another woman too, so it helps alot :) Ill enjoy these feelings !

You're welcome honey! Yes I have 2 boys - now 17 and 20, we have a open door policy in our home - meaning ANY of the boys friends (be it girl or guy) can come here at anytime day or night! Costs a FORTUNE in food!!! LOL We don't do private emails - for our safety and the person with the question, you can get ahold of me on here - I get notices. When I was your age I always thought I was the only one to feel the say I did. I actually thought I was the only one who used my curling iron and lipsinked to songs - in the mirror!!!! LOL Boy was I EVER relieved when Kareokee came out!!! ;-) I am 48, recenty separated from my husband and an old love came into my life - just popped up! I cry thinking about him or not seeing him, so when you wrote about how you feel, once again I am thinking "OH GOOD I'm not the only one!" ;-) Your heart loves, who your heart loves honey - NOTHING a parent or a friend can say will change that! A lot of the time our heart is NOT rational or thinks things through!. Just don't ever have that love used against you OK? As in if he feels even a 10th of what you feel for him, he WILL respect you and not push you into something. THAT is NOT love - also IF he says that his testicles might fall off - they WONT. No such thing! "Take Job in hand!" make sure your life is followed with that saying OK. I am more than happy to help you navigate this crappy time called - "being a teenager" ;-) jk, it's all not that bad. There are some great parts too, so enjoy those and know anything you are feeling IS normal!

Pheeeewwww! Thanks SO much! I dont really have much to say, you kinda explained it all to me :) And if i ever have a question, i know i can ask you, and youll get a notice ;-)