Hi, has anybody any experience with herbalife? Huh … I am so angry on them… I bought this diet shakes that are supposed to supplement meal, but after drinking that shake, I was still hungry. Ok, I managed somehow not to eat and I lost few pounds. But after then I gained it all back and I have even 4 pounds more than before dinking herbalife shakes. Is anyone here with the same experience?
Thanks for replies!

Hello there,
yup, that’s me. The same situation as your- I gained it all back and even more. Besides that, I am not sure, what this shakes that are supposed to supplement meal, contain. I think the risk of taking such diet things is too big.

The shakes are not a supplement, they are a meal replacement and if you are still hungry add protein additional. Also, eat healthy snakes between shakes if hunger is a problem.

Lost 50lbs 5 years ago, still gone

Hi, I am using Herbalife and I'm losing the weight. I would say 70% of the diet is discepline, and 30% are the shake and pills.

When I first started on the system, iI was really hungry. So, I cheated with small healthy snacks. I went to Famima cause they have nutritional facts on all their foods. So I will get a small Chicken and mushroom steam bun and a probiotic drink for lunch. That is on top of the shake and pills. Guess what, I am not hungry and I am still losing the weight.

The main factor in losing weight is to consume less calories and fat than your body burns. Your herbalife distributor or the website can tell you how much you are burning on a daily basis. Start tabulating your calories and fat according to what you get from the website or your herbalife distributor.

I used Herbalife system really as a kick off to my diet because just to eat less with no assistant is pretty tough.

I use Herbalife over 8 years, I lose my weight, I reshape my body. Herbalife shake help me control portion. If I have shake for my breakfast, for all my day I can eat 1400 cal and little bit exercise. My diet story at

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed