Some of the energy drinks I've seen appear to rely on a great deal of sugar. Are there any healthy drinks out there???

I have found a drink that is not loaded with sugar. It is called XS energy and it only has 8 calories, no carbs, no sugar and 3 different B vitamins which is where you get your energy from this particular drink.

well i think the smaler the drink the healthier it is. The main reason they are bad is because the amount of caffeine and sugar. So for example: if you get a small red bull it will have lets say 40 mg of cafeine and like 60 mg sugar or something, compared to a larger redbull has 130 mg of caffeine which is obviously worse.

Try bHIP Energy Blend! If you're worried about the sugar in an energy drink, bHIP Energy Blend only has 2 grams.

I've recently been introduced to an organic!! energy drink called Gusto, I think it's based in Leeds. But it's basically the diet coke of energy drinks but still very tasty and has the same helpful boost of energy. 
Does still contain caffeine, but i'm sure I read somewhere that now they believe the benefits of caffeine outway the negatives.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***