So I have Phimosis, which is a condition where one way or another a guy's penis does'nt retract over his glans completely. I getting help with this from my GP - we both agree that a major challenge I face with stretching is the buildup of smegma combined with an extremely  sensitive head. 

To keep a short story shorter:

• I'm 16 years old
  • I've started  stretching at 15
  • I masterbate regularly (but through my foreskin)
  • I stretch, rinse and apply prescribed cream on my glans three-times daily
  • My penis hurts (24/7)
  • I'm getting slightly less and less sensitive by the day, but not quickly enough. By the end of the month - if I'm not showing significant results - I will considered for circumcision (Which I could do without, but not entirely closed to).

Any w good ideas I could try? I could could really appreciate the help

I think you are doing a good job and sounds like you are making progress. How much of your glans can you see when you try and retract your foreskin?

Hey, I also want to know more about this. I also masturbate regularly, daily and for the last couple of months, I felt a really huge pain. Especially when I am about to cum. I believe that this has something to do with the fact that I am doing this all the time but it looks like that I have something else. So, of course, I did some small research and I realized that this can be because of Phimosis. I don't know why, because I am taking a good care of me and my hygiene.So, I really would like to know what is the best phimosis treatment? It is urgent...I guess. 

Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.