gudmorninz every1, pls assist me with ur thoughts n answers,im really irritated n need help but i dont know wht to do,im emotionaly stresed wen it comes to intercouse bcause my skin makes it hard 4me to penetrate most of the times,what bothers me most is wen i pull my skin back my head goes down almost facing directly to the ground,the more i pull back it gets painful,wen i move the skin back foward it makes folds wich is very uncomfortable,any1 pleas i need ur help

Health Guru
Hi, it sounds to me like you have a short frenulum, it is possible to stretch it but something that takes time to do and won't give results over night.
Start by pulling your foreskin back as far as you can to the point just before it gets painful and hold it for a minute and do that as often as you can, it is better done when your erect than soft as it puts more pressure on the frenulum to stretch it.
You can also Google how to stretch your frenulum to and that will give you tips on other ways as well. :-)

iv tried many times pulling back but sumtin doesnt feel n look normal,iv had this problems early in my teen years,and wen im erected fully the skin stretches to a point wer i bearly cud pull the skin ova the head,most of the skin lies and the back of my penis head,if u look at ur tongue small pimple like it look like tha

Hi Webber:

You have a short frenulum, also known as frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition

Don't fully penetrate your girlfriend until she is fully lubricated and turned on. That should ease your sex problems.