My voice has broken recently I have just become 17 my penis when flaccid is about 2inches and when erect it's 6inches long 2inches in girth my testicles are close to my penis they can sag sometimes but still very small I have pubic hair a good bit of it and a small amount of armpit hair , Is this normal for a 17 year old and when can I expect change?

Hi Guy,

What changes do you expect?  You are NORMAL sir and everything you are describing sounds correct.

Your penis is bigger than average - 5 - 5 1/2" and it can grow into your early 20's.

Pubic hair is normal, armpit hair often comes along later and it will fill in.  You may soon notice more body hair, on your chest, and you'll likely have to shave soon.

As you get older you'll find that your testicles tend to hang lower.  They will normally rise up in the scrotum as you approach orgasm.  

On your "girth" I think you are referring to the diameter of your penis.  Girth is the distance around the outside of your penis.  

Feel free to ask us anything worried.  I don't see any reason for you to be worried at all.

Hope it helps.

Well you see I'm nervous and scared that the girl I'm going out with will laugh when she sees my testicles and the width of my penis :/ at what age should my testicles start sagging?

It varies Guest. It could be years.

Any girl you're close enough too to have sex with should never laugh. You wouldn't laugh when you see her vagina would you?

You've a good point maybe I'm just insecure I mean I really like her I just want to be good for her :)

Just be yourself Guest. The first time for anyone is "awkward." You'll get through it. The best thing you can do is TALK to each other. You can't read her mind, she can't read yours. Ask her what makes her feel good, what she likes, and what she doesn't like.

Focus on her - not yourself. It will help you last longer. If you think you're getting close, back off a bit and work on her for a while.

Most of all, be confident in who you are - and of your body!

Good luck.

Thanks this will help me