Im 13 and have some pubic hairs but not alot. I have a 3 inch penis and i cant cum. I also do not have armpit hair. All the other guys talk about how they have a 6 to 7 inch penis and im older than most of them. I have had manny times i could do it woth girls but i didnt bc of my issues. And i worried that i might not be able to have kids one day

Hi Guest

You really don't have any issues with just starting puberty your size is fine and not being able to ejaculate early in puberty is common.
You are developing just as you should be as far as all your friends saying they are 6 or 7 inches many guys tend too exaggerate when they are talking about penis size.
Your a bit smaller but it will grow as you continue to develop.
The not doing it at 13 was a good decision no matter what size your penis is nothing wrong with waiting and you would not be able to find a condom for your size and unprotected sex is not worth the risk..
Waiting until your older is just making a good choice.

I'm 17 and have hit puberty mainly, but my foreskin wont come back when im hard and hasn't grown, im 6 inches roughly but balls and penis is tiny when hanging

6inches is actually pretty good. You may have hit puberty but it often takes a bit longer for this to be forplayed into the penis and testicles. I’m a girl so honestly do not know from experience. But male bodies tend to mature slower than women’s and everyone’s at different rates. Their is nothing wrong with them looking small when hanging, this may be due to the angle you see or personal perseption.