I'm almost 13 and I'm not in puberty but my guy is only 2 inches but when I erect he is 3 inches when will I go through puberty?

Hey there do you have any pubic hair at all? What about armpit hair? And have your testicles gotten bigger and hang lower?

Hi Nas 12
There is no set age for starting puberty for some guys it can be as early as 11 and others can start as late as 16 or so.
Your size is just fine and as you continue to grow and develop it will grow as well how long it will take or what the end result will be is hard to predict as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
If you have any signs of puberty like a couple blonde pubes down below or you have been growing taller the last little while you may have already started puberty.
It does sound like you are developing just as you should be and there is nothing wrong with your size there will be boys bigger and further ahead of you in development just as there will be guys the same as you and some boys will be behind where you are now.
Try not to worry when your body is ready all the changes associated with puberty will gradually happen.

No,No,yes

Ok you sound like you are just starting to gonthrough puberty. The first sign is usually your testicles get larger then a small amount of pubic hair starte and then your penis lengthens but does not get larger.... These are averages everyone goes trough puberty a little differently

Well actually they are bigger but one hangs lower than the other

Yup that's totally normal. Help prevent them from smashing together when you walk and run