I am a 13 year old boy and I have had no signs of puberty, I have no pubic hair, or armpit hair but a good bit of arm hair and leg hair, I cannot ejeculate, I have hairs round my penis/testicles but they are light, I recently had tonsillitis and my voice is weird but I don't know If I'm hitting puberty or its just the tonsillitis soon, I'm ginger so what colour pubic hair will I get? Is it normal to be this late? Thanks :)

Hi Guest,

The last question first, yes, it's very normal.  Some males don't hit puberty until 15 - NORMAL.

You're close.  Leg hair often comes first, then pubic hair, but it can vary.  Everyone develops differently and at different rates/times.  The voice will change when it's ready.  You'll ejaculate when you're ready.

You'll likely have ginger pubic hair but it may be darker too.  They don't have to match and it's NORMAL too.

You are NORMAL sir.  Hang in there.

Hope it helps.

Sounds like your in the same stage as me but i can precum. Anyways hang in there

In a few years time you will wonder why you were concerned about this matter. For the moment be more concerned about your education and the life ahead of you. You will get through puberty in time, dont worry about it.